About Me

My Photo
Miss Vicki
A Nail That Sticks Out Gets Hammered
View my complete profile
Photobucket

01 April 2007

International No Diet Day




What a wonderful day and I missed it!

May 6th was International No Diet Day, what a fabulous day to celebrate. This day was established by the DietBreakers of England. And, it's been honored since 1992.

International No Diet Day, is as equally important for young girls as Take Your Daughter To Work Day. As a matter of fact, all women should celebrate this more often than once a year.

It was founded and directly related to the DietBreakers of England's feelings towards societal standards, which are placed on women to be thin. Yet, this day is to promote healthy body images no matter if you're a size 2 or 42.

I thank you so much AnyBody for bringing this to my attention. I implore everyone to check out their website, a wealth of information promoting positive body images.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had a No Diet Day, today.