About Me

My Photo
Miss Vicki
A Nail That Sticks Out Gets Hammered
View my complete profile
Photobucket

04 May 2008

My Mommy is Beautiful She's Had Plastic Surgery



Dr. Michael Salzhauer, a renowned plastic surgeon, wrote My Beautiful Mommy to help patients explain their transformation to their children. The story guides children through Mommy's surgery and healing process in a friendly, nonthreatening way.

a Response from Times Online:
"It’s about time this book came along. For years children have been very confused. Mummy used to look tired, fat and old. But then one day, she went away and when she came home she looked perpetually surprised."
How very what should I say on behalf of the words 'tired fat an old'? I guess maybe the ordinary woman they would describe like this - but the Hollywood Movie Stars are simply doing ?? Becoming more beautiful than they were before.

Now Plastic surgery isn't something I would choose for myself. Yet, I won't necessarily judge those who elect to cut. I'm not even sure how I feel about this book? Explaining to your young one about going under the knife -- I just don't know?

Any thoughts - Feel free to share - Speak on it - Leave a comment.

No comments: