About Me

My Photo
Miss Vicki
A Nail That Sticks Out Gets Hammered
View my complete profile
Photobucket

28 March 2007

NOW Will Endorse Senator Hillary Clinton


Well, it really shouldn't be a surprise that president Kim Gandy of National Organization for Women is endorsing Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton.

On Wednesday, NOW will endorse Sen. Clinton's bid for the presidential election. It'll take place at the Washington-Sewell-Belmont House. The Historic Home of the National Women's Party.

I'm rather sad Obama isn't getting their endorsement, but what should I have expected. This time I can't follow suit with you president Kim Gandy. Hillary is wishwashy to me.

She announced that she would have an open door policy for the LGBT Community and she was uniting with the Human Rights Campaign. Within the next 5 minutes she dodged a question as to rather she believed homosexuality was a sin or not.

Hillary just goes were the getting is good.

No comments: