About Me

My Photo
Miss Vicki
A Nail That Sticks Out Gets Hammered
View my complete profile
Photobucket

09 April 2007

MSNBC Don Imus Has Been Suspended For Two Weeks

Hip Hip Hoorah! NBC Nightly News Anchorman, Brian Williams has announced that NBC has suspended Don Imus for 2 weeks . This is the direct result of [Mr.] Imus in The Morning calling the ladies on Rutgers women basketball team some 'nappy headed hos.'

If anyone has been following this little escapade of his then you know that Imus has been apologizing over and over again. What ashame though he always presumed that he was beyond reproach. His format an agenda has gone on much too long. I want him to explain this to his young daughter. At least, that's what a decent father and parent would do.

Read more about it at 607 north.

And, thank you my friend for bringing this to my attention.

No comments: