About Me

My Photo
Miss Vicki
A Nail That Sticks Out Gets Hammered
View my complete profile
Photobucket

28 April 2008

My Signature Saves Many of Lives


I discovered this over at Coffee Stained News.

Put in the most creative way of explanation, exactly what your Signature can do to save the life of another person. If you've ever considered what's the use? This will give you great meaning.

Signature 2007 won a Gold Lions Prize in the Cannes.

The video in animation makes it look so simple - ink your signature - immediately a life has been rescued. And you know what? It is that simple. Signing the petition takes us one step closer to saving a life and winning the cause.

There is lots of work to be done, visit Amnesty International"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very well put together, I too can see why it won an award. I will never hesitate to sign a petition for human rights again.

Miss Vicki said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Miss Vicki said...

i found it so inspiring, it captivated, strongly held my attention, they certainly deserved an award.